- Legislation to allow for video gaming in licensed establishments.
- Legislation that would allow for employees to keep their permits as they pay their debts to the state.
- Legislation to establish that fault lies with the server when a minor is served without first presenting identification.
- Legislation to define an unincorporated town to ensure fairness in permitting matters.
- Oppose any new taxes on alcohol, cigarettes, and beverages.
- Oppose any attempt to lower the BAC.
- Oppose changes to the quota system.
- Oppose changes to the three tier system.
- Oppose efforts by grocery and convenience stores to sell cold beer.
- Oppose further restrictions in the statewide smoking ban.